Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From Gary:

As some of you know I'll be doing the Rodman Ride for Kids this Saturday in Foxboro to raise money for the Family Autism Center in Westwood (Donate Here). The Family Autism Center opened just after Matthew was diagnosed as autistic and they have been an enormous support to both he and I for the past 13 years. With the last round of state budget cuts the FAC needs to raise $50,000 to keep up its support services to families throughout South Norfolk County. This is my chance to help make a dent in paying back the FAC for everything they have done for me and my family.

If everyone who reads this contributes just $5 to the cause I will easily meet my fundraising goal of $1,000. That's like skipping one cup of coffee or a beer at a show to help hundreds of families. Not that painful when you think about it like that. Plus I'll most likely buy you that beer/coffee the next time I see you out and about so it's win/win.

Time is running out as the ride is this Saturday.If you could donate I would be forever grateful. And if you've already donated, thank you for all the support!!!

To donate or for more info about the ride go here: Rodman Ride for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment